Friday, July 16, 2010

The Donkey Rides Again

From grave to grange, the ass ascends from the ashes like the phoenix...like a baked potato left overnight in the coals, like one of those melted beer bottle ashtrays your uncle used to make by the campfire on May two-four weekend. Okay maybe that was my uncle...

For this new era of the donkey, we plan to widen our landscape a little; sure it will always remain a food blog in its conception, but I would like to include a variety of other subjects very 'loosely' related to food, if at all. Furthermore, there are a lot of issues to discuss and people I'd like to rip new assholes for, and I have really missed the catharsis in doing so. The health of my mental-brainbox depends on it As always you are encouraged to leave your comments, suggestions, criticisms, whatever you want. Heehaw.

No comments: