Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Curb Your Currthusiasm


If a nice ass is dependent upon the pants that enshroud it, then its pretty fair to say that a good Indian curry depends on good spices. And I have none. They were good when I got them; aromatic and almost damp with freshness...but now they look and taste like the dusty crumbs found in the bottom of a post-war box of corn flakes. And that blows.

There are keys to making a good curry, all of which I follow, in various orders, depending on how I'm feeling. But generally, without a good mix of powdered spices, you end up with one flavor, instead of the marriage of many.

I'm bummed. I used to consider my curry the jammy of curries. And now, it's more like the Huggies of curry--baby poop with the color of raccoon crap; yellowish like a jaundice-stained rummy. So, in short, keep your spices in well-sealed jars, freeze them, duct tape them if you have to. Don't let those precious BO making aromas escape from their little glass sanctums. Otherwise, you'll be laying on some serious salt action; which is what I gone done. Now, that's all I got to say about it.

No comments: