Friday, November 6, 2009

Secret F.B.I. prison rumored to exist in Taichung


A disturbing photograph, circulating recently on the internet, has sparked rumors of the existence of a secret F.B.I. prison located here in Taichung. These, unconfirmed rumors, claim the prison has been constructed to house and interrogate vocal opponents of the import of American beef brains, spines, tonsils, eyes and ganglia into Taiwan. As of publication, neither the U.S. State Department nor the local chapter of the American Chamber of Commerce, has responded to the Donkey's request for comment.

6 comments:

Will said...

you guys might like this show...
http://www.vbs.tv/watch/munchies/david-chang

fumanchuck said...

Thnx, you making it down to Little Town for the fights on the 16th?

fumanchuck said...

Guess that's the 28th

Will said...

I doubt it, i got fights to do up here in Taipei that aren't in a basement or cornfield or something

Will said...

Oh yeah, I am thinking about running a class down there in the ThaiChong. I got about 4 people interested. Need a few more so I can cover the cost of the High speed rail if anyone is interested.

fumanchuck said...

Haha ... cornfield. Anyway, I hear it's going to be a pretty big production for little town. Rumor has it they're going to kick off the show with a pie eating contest, banjo duel-off and wet T-shirt spoon race.

I'll pass on the word about your classes. What do you charge?